        realm = HH3.SITE
        security = ADS
        kerberos method = secrets and keytab
        winbind enum users = Yes
        winbind enum groups = Yes
        idmap config *:backend = tdb
        idmap config *:range = 3000-4000
        idmap config ALTEA:backend = ad
        idmap config ALTEA:range = 20000-40000000
        idmap config ALTEA:schema_mode = rfc2307
        winbind nss info = rfc2307
        winbind expand groups = 2
        winbind nested groups = yes
        usershare allow guests = No
        winbind refresh tickets = yes

[home]
        path = /home2/home
        read only = No

[staff]
        path = /home2/staff
        read only = No

[profiles]
        path = /home2/profiles
        read only = No
        store dos attributes = Yes
        create mask = 0600
        directory mask = 0700

[dropbox]
        path = /home2/dropbox
        force create mode = 0660
        force directory mode = 0770
        read only = No

wbinfo -u lists Administrator but getent passwd lists only those users with a uidNumber and gidNumber. The latter users can login to xp and enter the shares fine. Administrator can login but gets a password prompt each time he hits a share. Giving the correct password results in XP stating the he has no permission to access the share.

How do I get Administrator to enter and manipulate the shares. I thought that that was his purpose.

Cheers,
Steve