All going fine with new RC1, however one suggestion I would make for the new configure scripts which are much more helpful than the old style ones, would be to put more of a warning about ACL support being needed to successfully provision an domain - or make it a configure failure if this is not found? Maybe with an option to pass to configure to allow overriding the error???

. I was aware of the requirement, but have just managed somehow to build it without ACL installed on an old test machine which has taken a good hour to build samba!

Many thanks for all the work, and hopefully going to get samba 4 into a semi production environment this weekend as the admins domain controller. If all goes well I may well role it out to a wider enviroment later on.

James