Hi samba4 mates !

We work with a Samba4 in production (10 users) from a few month now, and we wonder about the new specific policy templates that can be created by Microsoft in their recent (or future releases, but we are not rushed) releases. How could we add them to the AD to be able to apply them to the hosts?

For example, with windows 7 there is a *new* policy in the Computer configuration that was available in previous releases under the User Confriguration :

The XP one (which is available in SMB4 rc1) :
User Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Printers > Printers : Point and Print Restrictions

The Win 7 one (unavailable in SMB4) :
Computer Configuration -> Policies -> Administrative Templates -> Printers : Point and Print Restrictions

Note that this policy permit some unprivilegied user to download some printer drivers without administrative rights.
We use it to deploy printers to user accounts.

Some post talk about updating the ADMX files on the AD, but I would like to have your advices first.

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english faults).

Cheers

--
***     Olivier BILHAUT