Hi,

I\m writing a VFS module that needs to move a file, after it is transferred, to
a folder that is not shared.
The shared folders that use this VFS module are used to sent files for
processing by another application. The module signals the application that it
has work to do and moves the file.

So far I've been using the last close call, moving the file after doing
SMB_VFS_NEXT_CLOSE().
This works fine for clients form Linux, Windows and, AIX. However MACs (tested
on 10.6) seem to do some extra operations after close.
When moving the file an error is displayed on MAC.

My question is:

Is there a better way then the close call to know when a client is done with
the file, and it's safe to move it?

Thank you,
Ovidiu.