From: Douche, Frederic [mailto:frederic.dou...@apx-integration.fr]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 09:22 AM
To: samba@lists.samba.org <samba@lists.samba.org>
Subject: [Samba] New version Samba matrix

Hi everybody,

I have a client with redhat 3.8 32bits, on this platform he use an old samba
version

Could you tell me if the new samba's version (Samba 4) can be installed on this
platform.

Frédéric DOUCHE
    Groupe APX

    Vos Architectes ''Services & Technologies''

    Mobile:+33.(0)6.98.05.29.85

29 Rue Denis Papin - Parc Club des Prés - 59650 Villeneuve D'Ascq

[file:///C:\Users\fdouche\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\logo.gif]frederic.dou...@apx.fr<mailto:frederic.dou...@apx.fr>
   www.apx.fr<http://www.apx.fr/>