On 28/12/12 05:34, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
Beware, read the change logs of debian.

Because of the low stable version of debian samba ( 3.2.x )
debian has change some settings so samba4 matches with samba 3.2.x of debian.

My advice is get the packages for enterprisesamba.org and use 3.6.x from then
with samba4, or the the applicance from enterprise samba.

Greetz,

Louis

Thanks, I did not know of the existence of packages provided by enterprisesamba.org. For now there is only the appliance, I will wait for the samba4 packages.

Regards

Federico