Hi Ricky,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried changing the permissions on the netlogon share and the strange thing is that none of the changes I do in the Security/ACL tab from the Windows XP machine which is joined to the domain (but on the netlogon share which is on the server) actually stick. I can access the shares fine with that machine, but if I change the permissions, it seems to just ignore the changes - no error message. I am logged in as the domain Administrator - so it seems like a bit of a mystery. Then again - maybe I've done something silly when I've setup this Samba AD DC - although I've followed all the instructions on the Samba wiki and everything else seems to be working fine.

Sebastian