Yes I did.

It was a idmap problem ... The command works withe the following lines in smb.conf :

    idmap  *:backend = tdb
   idmap  *:range = 70001-80000
   idmap config SC:backend = ad
   idmap config SC:schema_mode = rfc2307
   idmap config SC:range = 500-40000

   winbind nss info = rfc2307
   winbind trusted domains only = no
   winbind use default domain = yes
   winbind enum users  = yes
   winbind enum groups = yes

I've suppressed "config" in the first two lines ... But an explanation would be welcome.

Thanks