On 14/04/13 21:22, Eric PEYREMORTE wrote:
Le 14/04/2013 17:37, steve a écrit :
ve even got getent group to list not only the gidNumber, but group members too:) I'll test an Ubuntu client tomorrow, but it's looking good. Maybe I'll put some

together.
Steve
Don't you need enumerate = true in sssd.conf ? Just an idea
Hi
Yes we tried that. It works for the first time after the restart but then fails upon subsequent attempts. We've tried leaving it running for the cache/buffer to fill but still nada. Maybe it's time to get over on the sssd list. I'll report back here if I get any progress on it.
Cheers,
Steve