On 5/1/2013 11:41 AM, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
Just a guess:

XP supported LM an NTLM hashed password. Win7 uses only NTLM by default.
Maybe your password was last time set a long time ago and only the LM
hash was saved on your server. And if the other users had changed their
password later, where it was also stored as NTLM hash, this could
explain, why they can login and you can't.

What happens if you reset your password?

Excellent guess. I did "smbpasswd -a username" just for laughs and before reading your reply, and it connected immediately. I did not know why until your explanation.

Thanks for the reply.