Hello Paul,

Am 30.05.2013 13:53, schrieb Paul Littlefield:
If I have 2 x Samba4 AD DCs, a primary and secondary, am I correct in
assuming that if I add a Windows Client to the DOMAIN it should
eventually replicate to the secondary DC?

What exactly do you mean? Machine accounts?

If you have multiple DC in your domain, and the directory replication works ('samba-tool drs showrepl'), then every changes made are transfered to each DC (accounts, directory ACLs, etc.)

Only the SysVol share replication is currently not implemented. You have to find a workaround (like doing it with rsync).

Regard,
Marc