Hi,

On 5/30/2013 8:17 AM, Ricky Nance wrote:
Are you logged in as DOMAIN\Administrator to the windows machine?
My own dumb mistakes, I created a remote desktop connection to that server and hadn't noticed I as logged in as a non admin user.

Now home directories are created as it should and profile directories are too, but with the .V2 extension. I stheis the expected behavior?, I read that this might happoen uf I had mixed Windows clients WXP, Win7 but I just have one client and it's a Win7 one.

Thanks for your advise it really helped. me.

Ricky