I have had the same problem with many windows machines, and there
ws no samba server nearby ;-) Even hitting F5 doesn't help always.

 Erwin

--
At 16:34 20.01.2003 +0200, you wrote:
hello.

i am running samba-2.2.7 on a RH7.2 Kernel 2.4.7-10.

i am using the left side (the folders tree section) of the windows explorer
on WinNT4 SP6 station, and I move folders arround. most of the times after i
move a folder there is no change in the presentation, in order to see the
new folders tree i have to refresh the screen (F5).

i will be gratefull for any advice / replay.

tx.

hagai yaffe.