Just a quick follow-up from LifeTips.com.

To refresh your memory, one of our Gurus thought your site samba.anu.edu.au would be
of great interest to our network of 1+ million members.  If this is a mistake, and you
are not interested in LifeTips.com, please use our new unsubscribe feature below.

Big News: Match Your Ads with 60,000 Tips

In January of 2003, we launched the world’s first Contextual Ad Engine.  Our robust
engine now match your site and promotions with 60,00 relevant tips in our database,
and weekly TipLetters sent to millions.  Starting at only $25 deposits and 1 cent pay
per click bids, you can now seamlessly promote your text ads, banners and opt-in
emails in our network.

Want a free test?  Match your site description with our 60,000 tips in a matter of
seconds:

http://www.lifetips.com/advertise/advertise.asp

Fast: Launch in 2 Minutes!

Best of all, you can now launch with us in 2 minutes!  Our engines do all the heavy
lifting when you sign up.  And you can monitor your success or modify your campaigns
with our engines. Track and change text ads, banners and/or opt-in email text ads in
our network.  Results guaranteed!

New Stats:  MarketLeap, Alexa and CJ!
Our success is now well documented. MarketLeap.com rates our link popularity a
"player" with 198,648 links. Alexa.com ranks us in the top 12,000 sites in the world.
And CJ.com calculates a 4 of 5 star publisher earnings per click rating—in their top
5%!

Who you, a Guru?  Yes You!

We’re hiring 500+ Gurus that will earn as they help users learn at LifeTips.com.
And it’s free and fun to apply and become a Guru.  You’ll promote yourself to the
world as an expert in a topic you select. And in approximately 20 to 40 initial hours
total, you can perform all essential tasks for one year.  Get a free sponsorship and
promote your own personal site for free if you are approved.

Become a Guru Now!  Its now fast, free and easy!

http://www.Lifetips.com/become/becomeaguru.asp