To: "Ricky Nance" <ricky.na...@gmail.com>
Cc: <samba@lists.samba.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Samba] sysvol path samba-tool classic upgrade

Hi

The problem occur during provision.

       Stéphane Purnelle

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

De : Ricky Nance <ricky.na...@gmail.com>
A : Stéphane PURNELLE <stephane.purne...@corman.be>,
Cc : "samba@lists.samba.org" <samba@lists.samba.org>
Date : 25/06/2013 18:31

Is this during provision or after? If its after, you can just modify
your smb.conf under the [sysvol] change the path= line... if its
during, then I will need to do some checking when I get home as I
don't have S4 setup here at work.

Ricky

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Stéphane PURNELLE <