I have an (apparently) valid Samba4 DC to which I have transferred all FSMO roles in preparation for running dcpromo and demoting the Win DC. All of the logs look good on the Samba DC and showrepl indicates no errors. Unfortunately, the Win DC does not seem to detect the Samba DC when I attempt to run dcpromo and it throws a nasty warning about AD data being lost. If I run Sites and Services, both DCs show up and are viewable. Also, in Users and Computers, both DCs correctly show up in Domain Controllers.

Not sure what to do next. Help appreciated.

Thanx,
Garth