On 29/08/13 20:41, Luca Olivetti wrote:
Al 29/08/13 21:20, En/na Rowland Penny ha escrit:
On 29/08/13 20:17, Luca Olivetti wrote:
Al 29/08/13 21:15, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
Al 29/08/13 21:02, En/na Rowland Penny ha escrit:

Hi, that should be 'samba-tool domain exportkeytab /etc/krb5.keytab -U
Administrator'
Thank you, that worked *but* we're back to square one: migrated users
(with the posixAccount class) show up but new users don't.
Oops, sorry, actually it didn't work, I forgot that in the meantime I
changed nsswitch.conf to use ldap instead of nss :-(

Bye
Sorry but I am losing the plot here a bit, I thought because you wanted
the keytab, you were now trying to get sssd to work.
Yes, I was trying sssd, but I forgot that I switched back nsswitch.conf
to ldap, so I thought your suggestion was working while it actually
wasn't (same error with Administrator as with HP$).

Bye
Hi, I am replying to you on list, could you please post your sssd.conf and what version of sssd you are using, also what is your OS

Rowland