Hi,

Well, my previous attempt to get info on that matter was lame and therefore no one replied. Here is a second attempt.

I need info about how to configure samba server and the windows (2000) client to use a printer on the samba server machine.

I read the article: http://de.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/htmldocs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html#AEN833
but all I got from it was confusion. I need a simple step by step explanation.

By the way, you can review details of my attempt on the message I posted a few days ago to this same list titled:
[samba] Help request setting w2000 to use Lexmark z25 printer on Linux RH7.3 running samba.

--
Thanks for your effort and good will.

David Harel,

Home office +972 4 6921986