>I have mounted a win98 machine from a ML8.1 samba 2.2.2
>The win98 machine, as all windows machines do, crashed on me.
>Now i can't unmount the mounted folder, If i do it from cli, i get
>umount usr/Cad12: device busy.

Try

#lsof /usr/Cad12

to find which process to kill.

When you try to unmount a filesystem and are denied with a Filesystem
Busy message, use lsof to determine what process is holding onto the
mountpoint. For example:

# /usr/sbin/lsof /mnt/cdrom

In this case, /mnt/cdrom is the mountpoint in question, and lsof will
tell you if any processes have opened any files on that particular
filesystem.

hth, Patrick