I have a filtered restriction on port 139 Why ?
*puts on mindreader cap*

I suspect what you're trying to say is that you have a samba server running at home (as a guess--on comcast's cable modem service) and are trying to access it remotely, but it fails because port 139 is filtered.

*If* that is the case, I would further suspect that comcast is intentionally filtering smb/cifs traffic on their net so as to somewhat impede rampant file trading and also to protect folk who run unsecured windows machines on their networks. Those boxes get rooted, customers blame comcast. Worse, those boxes become DDoS zombies, *everyone* blames comcast.

SMB over the Internet is a Bad Idea IMO. Look into a VPN or SSH tunnel if you *really* need it.