Andrew,

Thanks for the effort, but librsync is not rsync.

Both used to be part of the overall samba effort, but even then did not share source
code.

Just last week, librsync got its own sourceforge project site.

See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=256348

Now I just need to figure out how to compile it in cygwin.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer