Am 09 May 2003 09:27:54 -0500 hat Jerry Haltom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> geschrieben:

I have fixed this by patching Samba to use LDAPv3. I added a "ldap
version" parameter to the config file, which forces the version used to
bind. If anybody is interested, or also has this problem, just ask for
patches. I liked this idea better than changing OpenLDAP to allow v2. =)

Jerry Haltom
Feedback Plus, Inc.

I have the same problem. Can you send me this patch? If a debian Package available?

regards, Ralph