-----Original Message-----
From: Ilkka Valkonen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Samba Linux and Windows 2000 Server

Dear Mr. Green,

I have find, that You have good knowledge of Samba.

If You have time, can You answer to following question:

We have in or net one Windows NT 4.0 server and Windows 2000 server. With
Samba I can get connection to NT server but with Windows 2000 server with
sbmclient from Linux I get message connection refused.

Is there some services, which must be used in Windows 2000 server or is the
reason, that this Windows 2000 server is our Domain controller.

Best Regards
Ilkka Valkonen