Johan írta:

Greetings and Thank You in advance to anyone who responds to this message.
As the saying goes long time listener first time caller.

Our campus is switching(might I add not with our blessing) to a windows 2003 backend.
Since we at the library prefer to stay Linux/FreeBsd we are searching for information about joining a Samba Server to a 2003 environment. Has anyone been successful in integrating the two?
If so could you offer any advice, pointers, roadblocks, showstoppers etc.

Thanks
Johan Dowdy

Cabrillo College Library

Try Samba3.0beta with ads (aka Active Directory) backend, you'll find lots of posting about it in this mailing list

Good Luck

Geza Gemes