Gémes Géza wrote:
Francesc Guasch írta:

I posted last week a question about a network with some XP PCs.
One PC connects fine to the samba server, but the other one
is quite slow, almost unusable. There are also Win98 hosts
running fine.

Hasn't accidentaly the slow XP machine got multiple network interfaces?,

Nice try Gémes.

check with ipconfig /all in a command prompt, I've had that problem with

I'm afraid it's not the case. It only has one network interface. Today we made a test. A 100MB file was copied from the samba server to the PC: more than 10 minutes. The same file was copied to another PC: 15 seconds.

Anyone else has any idea ?