I am trying to connect to a W2K network with Active Directory.  I am using
Mandrake 9.1 with the samba3rc4 contrib rpms.

When I issue smbclient3 //<server>/<directory>

I get a password prompt for the directory.  After entering my password, I get
the smb prompt.  From there all sub-directories are visible to the ls
command.

However, when I issue smbclient3 //<server>/<share>

I get the following:  could not resolve mount point.

What's wrong here?  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Paul