LeVA wrote:
Tom Dickson wrote:

No. Samba will check (and reload if necessary) your smb.conf once a
minute, I think.

Hi!

Thanks! This is realy works and it's great! But :) do you know a
solution that is done automagicaly. You know now the root has to add
this include line for each user. And there are realy a lot of users, and
and it's a lot work (adding an include line per a user). Is there a way
to setup this "user maintained" sharing with a single line. I mean for
example:

include = /home/$alluser/.smb.conf (or something like that)

Thanks!

Daniel

Sorry! I have already found the answer for this question. I have to add the above include line with uppercased U. Like /home/%U/.smb.conf, instead /home/%u/.smb.conf.

Anyway thanks for helping me to solve this problem!

Daniel