Hi there.

I've posted a couple of winbind-related queries to the group over the last couple of months, but have yet to get a reply. I've read the official howto, as well as any other documentation I could get my hands on, but am at an end to my personal understanding.

Is there a separate mailinglist for winbind users, or have I simply asked a question nobody knows the answer to? (my last question was posted today).

TIA,
Mike

---