On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Rogelio Dela Cruz wrote:

> Is there any possibility that I can configure Samba to authenticate to a
> Radius server (FreeRadius)?  I want to do accounting stuff to the Samba
> users.

We do windows accounting via a small program which runs in background on
every client and reports logon and logoff times to a daemon process. This
daemon writes the information into an mysql database that is also used by
a parallel running radiusd. This way has the advantage that you don't have
to worry about a lot of false entries which would appear if you log every
auth attempt. I'll mail this stuff if this is what you are looking for.

ciao
Dariush