On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 01:35, Robert Rati wrote:
> The account I'm testing with has the posixAccount attributes setup.  I
> was able to get this to work on my test system running Red Hat 9.0 using
> authconfig, but the final server will be running Debian.  Since Debian
> doesn't have authconfig, do you know which config files authconfig
> touches so I can replicate the changes on the Debian server?

/etc/nsswitch.conf  needs 'ldap' set in it, and /etc/ldap.conf and
/etc/ldap/ldap.conf should be configured.

The debian configuration for nss_ldap will do this for you, on
installation/reconfiguration.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]