You can add this line to the [sharexxxx] part in smb.conf: force user = root
This will give anay valid user for the share root permissions.

Per Bäckman wrote:

I'm setting up a linux mashine with samba for filesharing to windowsclients.
I use samba 3 and Linux rh9 and swat.
We are just a small group of trusted people.
I need to create a folder with rights for any windowsuser in the workgroup
to:
-connect to and add subfolders and files.
-read all the subfolders and files.
-change in subfolders and files.
Basicly we will store the economysystem, filemaker pro server and
officefiles.
Finally we will back it up to a tape drive or to another media.
Is there no easy way to make a share without restrictions?

Thanks
Per Bäckman