Hello,

I have an existing Netscape LDAP server and I need samba to authenticate against it. I have tried everything I could find but I still cant get it to work. Here is the config section:

passdb backend = ldapsam://10.25.1.15:389
ldap filter = (&(uid=%u) (o=cybergnostic.com))
ldap suffix = "o=cybergnostic.com"
#ldap user suffix = "o=cybergnostic.com"
ldap admin dn = "cn=Directory Manager"

Am I missing sometrhing, or is there some step I need to do? I recompiled samba 3.0 from source and enabled LDAP and everything compiled without errors.

HELP!

Thanks in advance!

Andre