hi, i am completely new to using linux(i use red hat8) and samba.
after configuring and running samba to connect( i use linneighborhood) my main windows machine(not a server, just one of the two machine that forms my home network), I could use the internet connection and the folders that were allowed to be shared on the windows machine.
however the internet connection (using a telephone based modem on he windows machine) gave me a thought ..... is it possible to access the sound, video, tv tuner card on the windows machine
from he linux machine on the network.
the solution or the possible lack of it will help me understand more about how linux/neworking works
and would be highly appreciated

thanks,
dhiman das

Dhiman Das [EMAIL PROTECTED]