On Thu, 2028-06-22 at 21:23, Omar Jesus Olivos wrote:
> I've been succesful at using samba with Windows. but Linux --
> Samba -- Linux?? is it a  good choice??

As a general rule, no.  Things are getting better, but NFS still
implements standard unix semantics (case sensitive etc) much better -
pity about the security...

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]