I am trying to setup a Samba server and can't seem to figure out how to properly integrate Samba with Kerberos.

We have a kerberos server that is used for unix authentication (users can log into any unix machine and are authenticated against the same kerberos server). Is it possible for Samba to use the kerberos server to authenticate users in a similar way?

We have widows 2000 and XP clients. What I would like to know how to do is this: when a windows client attempts to connect to the Samba server, I want the Samba server take the username and password and validate it against the Kerberos Server. Is this possible, and how do I configure Samba to do this?

Thanks,

Seth