I ran into this problem all of a sudden out of nowhere......I boted several times and
it appeared to fix itself...windows XP....but it did not....so I again hit the F8 when
rebooting....and instead of trying to boot into the safe mode I rebooted into the
DEBUGGING MODE........I don't know what happened.....but I did not loose any data and
it booted up as if nothing happened....I then went to system restore under system
tools and restored to the day earlier...just in case something happened today to my
machine to make it do this.....hope this helps.
tk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]