Paul Gienger schrieb:

Matthias Spork wrote:

2.
Why is there no group named 'Power Users' in Samba? (Actually there is only 'Domain Users' with insufficiant permissions on a win-box)

The groups that samba enumerates correlate to the user groups that are in a Windows Domain. There is no Domain\Power Users group, that group only exists on each individual machine.

O.K. But how can I get the function of the 'Power Users'-Group? Actually, I add the Group 'Domain Users' to 'Power Users' on each Client. Is this the only way? Can I use the RID 547 (Builtin Power Users) for this?

matze