Okay I don't think what I want to do is possible but here goes. I want to deploy a samba domain for my windows clients, but I want samba to use AFS on the back end. But AFS requires kerberos to get tickets and tokens. So is there anyway to make this work. I personally don't care if samba accepts kerberos tickets from the client or not, but a ticket and AFS token will need to be issued on the samba server so that the server has access to the users files.

Any thoughts, suggestions, opinions, comments, or hints. Since I'm at a complete loss on how to do this.

Thanks!
Derek