Caitiff schrieb:

I've got some annoying Problems with roaming profiles. Perhaps someone is
able to help me...
I would like to use Samba as a PDC and for storing NT roaming profiles. When
I first installed Samba 3.02 and XP SP1 (Before that I used Samba 2.2.8a and
XP without SP1), XP downloaded the old profiles it found. But upon shutdown
or logoff, changes to the profiles were not written to the server. I checked
the XP event log and found entrys about rights and some offline stuff. I
added
csc policy = disable
profile acls = yes
to the profiles share, and there where no more errors in the event log. But
profiles are still not written to the server. All I get on the XP side are
many warnings from COM+ that I do not understand. They may not be of much
use, since they are in German, but I include some anyway:

Which Virusscan do you have installed? Remov it, and try again.

matze