I've recently noticed a minor problem in smbstatus within Samba 3.
What happens in that every now and then a user will log out, the server doesn't
register it, then another user logs in and the system gives them the same Processor
ID.

The problem is that the user the logged out it also registered.  This poses a problem
as I've no apparent way to discovering what's the current user on the machine.

e.g.

PID     Username        Group           Machine