Unless I missed something really large... you can have exactly one domain per server, same with windows.

What exactly are you trying to gain by having completely seperate domains. You could most likely use UNIX groups to get most of the security restrictions and customizations you want. Properly configuring shares and/or filesystem level security will allow you to do a lot of what a sane configuration would need, and with some creativity, you can meet insane requirements too ;)

marcusv wrote:

Hi there guys. Can someone Please point me to a HOW TO,

I have about 30 users they are all divided into departments.
E.G.
IT.
Marketing. Projects.
Directors.
The above mentioned will also be used as Domains.
How can this be done.

And it there a front-end tool that I can use to create a domain and
users to it.
Regards
Marcus
PS* I currently have Webmin install.