Dear list,

I recently updated my servers from 3.0.2 to 3.0.4.
After that upgrade I discover a strange problem:
I can mount/browse/whatever shares with Windows Explorer, MSIE, Firefox ... but I cannot use a mounted share with Macromedia Homesite. I can't see anything in my logs, I allways get a "Connection refused. Maybe you are not authorized to use this share."-message.
I downgraded to 3.0.3, same problem. So I went back to 3.0.2 and everything worked fine again.
Anyone knows what's going wrong here?

Bye,
Michael