Thanks to all, I've found!

In ldap there was an invalid value for smbHomeDrive (_HOMEDRIVE_).
That I don't understand is why before reinstallation, and on some machine, all worked fine... but I think is more a Windows problem than a Samba one.

Bye
Edy

Edy Incoletti ha scritto:

No chance.

I've deleted the profile on the server and on the client, but the problem persist.
After logon the client profile is created and an empty user profile folder on the server is created too. Then Windows crashes.

In samba logs I see the connection opening for services netlogon and profiles and the connection close for such services.

Keith Edmunds ha scritto:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:18:20 +0200