Hello Joshua,

Joshua Schmidlkofer schrieb:

Howdy Everyone,

Is there anyway to restrict _who_ has the ability to modify ACLs for a share? I have a number of users with poor auditory comprehension skills. Hence, numerous stupid modifications to permissions rather than working with me to adjust group membership. Is there anyway to restrict the ability of users to change the ACLs?

it is a great way to discard the ACL-Support on your share with "*nt acl support = no" and create an other share to edit the ACL's.

matze
*