Hello,

we are using SAMBA 2.20 on Sun Solaris 8 and we provide all the HOME-Drives
for the Users:

Configuration:

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from UNKNOWN (161.63.17.34)
# Date: 2004/06/15 08:42:27

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = MYGROUP
        server string = Samba Server
        log file = /var/adm/sambalog.%m
        max log size = 50
        dns proxy = No

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        read only = No
        create mask = 0775
        case sensitive = Yes
        browseable = No

[printers]
        path = /tmp
        printable = Yes
        browseable = No

Problem:

If we try to connect to different Home-Section on the same Server, all
Connections will be done with the same User ( of the first connection)
instead of using the individual for the Home-Drive.

Example:

User-Connection:        John, Peter and Steve
Home-Pathes:            /home/John
                        /data/Peter
                        /usr2/Steve

All Connections setup on W2k or WXP configured to use the individual User
(Connect as). But after reboot the PC, the connections are all made with the
first User.

=> Wich configuration have to be changed?

Thanks.

Thomas Schmidt
ArvinMeritor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]