I thought of that but there is nothing forcing it to happen. My users are very .. uhm lets say computer challenged and I have it set so they cannot install anything by them self do to the fact that they will just hit ok to anything and I would get killed with spy ware and viruses.(lesson learned) It would have to be run as Admin to install. I was thinking about just keeping the icons and changing the exe to firefox and then I could really sneak it in on em..