Hi,

On 3.0.4, I have a similar problem, it's caused by a group which have a
user that not exist.
Could you verify your user account ?

-----------------------------------
Stéphane PURNELLE                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Andreas Grabner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|         |           Envoyé par :                                  |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           s.samba.org                                   |
|         |                                                         |
|         |                                                         |
|         |           13/07/2004 08:46                              |
|         |                                                         |
|---------+--------------------------------------------------------->

  |        Pour :   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       |
  |        cc :
           |
  |        Objet :  Re: [Samba] Some smbd-processes uses 99% CPU and push load to 10

Hi
It gets URGENT (for me) because there i a course which forces this
problem twice a day and all other clients crash.

Thanks
Andreas Grabner