On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 15:27, karl wichmann wrote:
> Hallo
>
> I have W2k workstation with authentication on a MIT Kerberos server.
> This works fine.
> But how must i config the samba, to use MIT as the Kerberos Server?
> I Don't want use Microsoft ADS!
>
> Software:
> - Windows 2000 Pro
> - Fedora 2

I'm yet to test this patch, but this is how I want to do it.

You will need to add a host/ and a cifs/[EMAIL PROTECTED] principals to
your local keytab, and set 'use kerberos keytab = yes'.

Let me know how it all goes :-)

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Authentication Developer, Samba Team            http://samba.org