Andrew wrote:
I recently upgraded to 3.0.4-6.3E from 3.0.2 on RedHat Enterprise 3 and ever
since I have been experiencing a strange winbind issue.

It looks like winbind is not updating the group memberships properly. If I
look at a user using "wbinfo -r DOMAIN+User" I get the following:

11001
11026
11030
11033
11034
11035
11042
11043
11048
11049

Now if I delete any groups or add the user to any additional groups and run
the command again I get:

11001
11026
11030
11033
11034
11035
11042
11043
11048
11049

No Change!

Please check if your distro has "nscd" daemon running by default. nscd is incompatible with winbindd.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov