I have a customer with a RH 7.2 server running PoPToP vpn server.  They connect to the
server from home using dialup internet access and print to their local printers using
samba.  It used to work.  If I connect using my office broadband connection it still
works.  When I try so access their shares when they are connected using smbclient I
get the "not listening on called name" error.  If I do an nmblookup -A <ip> it returns
the name of their pc, so I know I'm using the right name.  What is going on?